Human Computer Interaction (HCI) is the field that studies the interaction of users with interactive systems such as the applications used by mobile phones. The purpose of the course is for people to communicate and interact with portable electronic devices and the applications they have in order to achieve the maximum result according to their goal. In particular, the course examines the features of the interfaces as well as the interactions that these applications support. Reference is made to mobile phone applications offered by the media, online stores and organizations. Finally, special attention is given in the case of social media and the applications they offer in order to achieve maximum interaction and immersion in their visitors through the use of mobile devices.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to know how:
- To design innovative applications for mobile phones / devices.
- To design easy-to-use applications for mobile phones / devices
- To evaluate applications for mobile phones / devices.
- To create applications for mobile phones / devices that meet the requirements of the users who use them.
- To redesign applications for mobile phones / devices.
- To understand interfaces related to mobile phone applications / devices.
|Code||Course||Semester||C / Ε||Theory (hours)||Lab (hours)||ECTS|
|501Y||Web Communication Strategy||5||C||4||5|
|502Y||Printed Media Design and Publishing||5||C||2||2||5|
|503Y||Digital Marketing I||5||C||2||2||5|
|Selection 3 out of 6|
|505EY||Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods||5||Ε||3||5|
|506EY||Civilisation and Globalisation||5||Ε||3||5|
|507EY||Communication and Narrative||5||Ε||3||5|
|509EY||Human-Computer Interaction III||5||Ε||3||5|