The digital landscape in marketing is constantly changing as are the habits of users in the digital world. New tools and applications are constantly appearing and the possibilities of Digital Marketing are constantly increasing. In the second course of Digital Marketing, advanced topics and the latest developments in the field are presented.
The theoretical part of the course includes the following sections:
- Brand identity: What is a brand in the digital world. Use of digital tools to create a brand.
- Market research: Defining and analyzing the target market using digital tools.
- Strategy and Objectives: Creating a digital marketing strategy, setting goals, selecting KPIs to measure effectiveness, selecting tools and platform for promotion.
- Copywriting: Presentation of technical and digital tools for creating texts for sales purposes.
- Display Advertising: Basic Principles for Creating Attractive Graphic Digital Advertising Based on Accepted International Standards and Good Practices.
- Search Engine Marketing / Paid Search: Theoretical framework for the design, implementation and management of a search engine search engine. Examples on the Google Ads platform. Budget management and use of reports.
- Social Media Marketing: Opportunities for promotion and promotion offered by the most popular Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Chatbots: Introducing the possibilities and simple chatbots programming methods for customer service and sales.
- Programmatic Advertising: Presentation of the capabilities of programming and automatic adaptation of an advertising campaign to a search engine.
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing: Using the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence such as machine learning in combination with sales data and customers we have collected to improve and accelerate a customer’s shopping experience.
The laboratory part of the course includes the following sections:
- Display Advertising: Use digital tools to create attractive digital digital ads.
- Search Engine Marketing Planning, implementation and campaign management for search engine optimization. Examples on the Google Ads platform. Budget management and use of reports.
Upon completion of the course, students will be required to:
- Be able to design Digital Marketing strategies in detail.
- Know what important performance factors (KPIs) need to be monitored to improve and evaluate the strategy they have designed.
- Know the latest developments in Digital Marketing.
- Be able to design, implement, manage and monitor a search engine.
- To know the basic design principles of a Chatbot.
|Code||Course||Semester||C / Ε||Theory (hours)||Lab (hours)||ECTS|
|601Y||Personal Data and Privacy||6||C||4||5|
|602Y||Internet and Electronic Publishing||6||C||4||5|
|603Y||Statistical Methods and Applications||6||C||2||2||5|
|Selection 2 out of 4|
|605EY||Digital Arts and Entertainment||6||Ε||3||5|
|606EY||Corporate Social Responsibility||6||Ε||3||5|
|607EY||Social Media and Journalism||6||Ε||3||5|
|Selection 1 out of 2|
|608EY||Digital Marketing II||6||Ε||2||2||5|