The course discusses the issue of creating electronic publications, which are available online. The aim of the course is to introduce the issue of electronic publications and different content distribution channels with existing methods of producing electronic/ digital publications and e-books. Particular emphasis is given on electronic publications that display news and informative content, in terms of their ease of use so that readers through different devices can read what they want. Finally, it provides in-depth tools for expanding support for electronic publications.
The laboratory part of the course includes the following sections:
- Design and writing of electronic publications.
- Editing of electronic publications.
- Posting and promoting online publications on the Internet.
- Interaction with electronic versions.
- Social media and electronic publications.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to know:
- Design electronic publications
- Edit electronic publications
- Create electronic publications
- Promote electronic publications
|Code||Course||Semester||C / Ε||Theory (hours)||Lab (hours)||ECTS|
|601Y||Personal Data and Privacy||6||C||4||5|
|602Y||Internet and Electronic Publishing||6||C||4||5|
|603Y||Statistical Methods and Applications||6||C||2||2||5|
|Selection 2 out of 4|
|605EY||Digital Arts and Entertainment||6||Ε||3||5|
|606EY||Corporate Social Responsibility||6||Ε||3||5|
|607EY||Social Media and Journalism||6||Ε||3||5|
|Selection 1 out of 2|
|608EY||Digital Marketing II||6||Ε||2||2||5|