Corporate Social Responsibility is a modern business sector as more and more private organizations recognize that it is necessary to contribute to local national or global coexistence. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) sector of Corporate Governance and the commitment of more and more companies to comply with social and environmental frameworks of ethical principles and rules. The aim of the course is to make a brief overview of Corporate Social Responsibility with the primary goal of the viability of both the business and the social and ecological environment.
The course embodies the design and implementation of corporate social responsibility programs related to environmental sustainability, the environmental footprint, society and culture.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to know:
- A broad way of looking at the natural and man-made environment.
- The brief history of Corporate Social Responsibility and its connection to Corporate Governance.
- The importance for the planetary sustainability of the CSR, linking environmental issues with political ecology.
- The interconnection of businesses and social needs.
- The contribution of businesses to culture
|Code||Course||Semester||C / Ε||Theory (hours)||Lab (hours)||ECTS|
|601Y||Personal Data and Privacy||6||C||4||5|
|602Y||Internet and Electronic Publishing||6||C||4||5|
|603Y||Statistical Methods and Applications||6||C||2||2||5|
|Selection 2 out of 4|
|605EY||Digital Arts and Entertainment||6||Ε||3||5|
|606EY||Corporate Social Responsibility||6||Ε||3||5|
|607EY||Social Media and Journalism||6||Ε||3||5|
|Selection 1 out of 2|
|608EY||Digital Marketing II||6||Ε||2||2||5|