This course analyzes two important elements:
- The communicative dimension of research, we focus on the skills of written and oral communication in the research environment and more broadly on the communication strategy of the research “product”.
- The mobilization of digital media, not only as methodological tools,, but also as independent research objects.
The aim of the course is the integrated management of research cases, in the design of approach methods and in the elaboration and communication of comprehensive research.
- Declare a thesis
- Research studies that will lead to publications in scientific journals and conferences
- Submitting proposals for research funding
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to know:
- The basic research methods and methods of bibliographic review
- Modern research methods, based on digital media, such as user recording, eye-tracking, content analysis with specialized software and others
- The research questions and hypotheses, as well as the research methodology
- Basic techniques of scientific writing dissertation and articles
|Code||Course||Semester||C / Ε||Theory (hours)||Lab (hours)||ECTS|
|701Y||Research Communication Techniques||7||C||4||5|
|Selection 3 out of 6|
|706EY||Visual Culture and Semiology||7||Ε||3||5|
|707EY||Sociology of Internet||7||Ε||3||5|
|Selection 1 out of 3|
|708EY||Digital Culture and Museums||7||Ε||2||2||5|
|709EY||Graphic Design Communication||7||Ε||2||2||5|
|710EY||Computer Networks and Services||7||Ε||2||2||5|